Monday, July 19, 2010

Progress report

I'm not sure what the time frame will be, but I'm guessing we won't be able to play Captain Fouquet until after August at the earliest. I have to build four more house models first and only one is begun. These models will be; a medium sized town house in four levels (already begun), two small, generic, square based town houses (similar to the two I already have) and one large companion building based on, but not entirely identical to the inn. This latter model may take quite a while to build.

I also need to draw several more character pictures and post the information on the remaining inhabitants of the table top, but this is coming along nicely and shouldn't take too long. Bear in mind that the posts on this blog are not posted in any order. They get blogged once the images are drawn and the order the images are drawn depends on which face I decide to draw.

Most of the plot is mapped out, though chapter 3 is still sketchy, and I've done about half 0f the background material. I'll do combat stats and new character sheets last.

No comments:

Post a Comment